Allegany High School Band Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegany High School Band Student Forum

Cumberland, Maryland

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NINJAS VS. PIRATES

Go down 
+15
k a i t l y n
Josh DeMoss
Chris
aarontrumbule
tara! ah!
Chris Moore
smilligan
short1
tleirich
Roh915
Dan the Man
Mister PEB
saraz.
hill001
Footie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
saraz.

saraz.

Number of posts : 53
Name : sara
Year In School : freshman
Instrument/Section : clarinet
Registration date : 2007-07-23

NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:22 am

WTF its between ninjas and pirates and zach until you choose pirates its never over.
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

Number of posts : 42
Name : Matthew Haworth
Year In School : Junior
Instrument/Section : Battery Percussion- Tenor Drum
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 am

Footie wrote:
...other than matts kinky graph which i liked.

kudos to you matt, but it does nothing in this conversation to prove one side is better...
Thanks, Zach. I wasn't aware that this was a serious discussion, though. I mean, you say it is in the OP, but come one. Ninjas vs. pirates? As you say, there is no fact to support either pwning the other. The real question we should be asking is 'Cavemen or astronauts?'.

Chris, you're a mod. You could totally lock this thread. It really has gotten kind of out of hand...

[EDIT] And, Batman's a ninja...

[EDIT Again!] It's over when a moderator locks the thread... what Zach says has nothing to do with it. Despite him being for ninjas, he's been quite reasonable. This has gotten way psycho... people are taking it WAY too seriously.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:24 am

Mister PEB wrote:
Footie wrote:
...other than matts kinky graph which i liked.

kudos to you matt, but it does nothing in this conversation to prove one side is better...
Thanks, Zach. I wasn't aware that this was a serious discussion, though. I mean, you say it is in the OP, but come one. Ninjas vs. pirates? As you say, there is no fact to support either pwning the other. The real question we should be asking is 'Cavemen or astronauts?'.

Chris, you're a mod. You could totally lock this thread. It really has gotten kind of out of hand...

[EDIT] And, Batman's a ninja...

man on fire ahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

Number of posts : 29
Name : Daniel Nelson
Year In School : 2006-2010 (Sophmore)
Instrument/Section : Drumline (Bass 2)
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:29 am

Chris Moore wrote:
I would like to end this discussion once and for all by telling you that a ninja would beat a pirate hands down. They are faster, harder to see, can dodge bullets, and they know some kind of martial arts. Some can even bend time, or jump really high! Most can bounce off walls too. I wouldn't want to face a ninja, that's for sure..

NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 A_ninja_smiley

ok, well incase you haven't heard, 'pirates' are actually working on a way of invisibility. Of course, right now its only on a subatomic or atomic level, but its real. See, the government has a group called the pirates, and they have been working on a way to take light and bend it around an atom, so it doesn't bounce back and hit your eyes, and so you cant see it. now, can ninjas do that?
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

Number of posts : 63
Name : Zach Foote
Year In School : Sophmore
Instrument/Section : Tuba/Trombone

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 8:52 am

omg. daniel, what dont you get about what i said in my last 2 posts, and matt said in his last post?
Back to top Go down
Chris

Number of posts : 14
Name : Chris Logsdon
Year In School : Sophomore
Instrument/Section : Sax
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 8:59 am

GO RUDY!
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 12:39 pm

Zach you have started this and it probably wont end for a while so just stop trying...its opinions remember we just happen to have gotten it to the point where we are just proving that pirates are hotter and better then ninjas and it is really just for fun no one is taking this extremely serious so dont get all pissy about it. and if anyone is taking this serious it is an opinion but hey it is quiet amusing....so lay back and you dont have to read or respond to it zach.
Back to top Go down
k a i t l y n

k a i t l y n

Number of posts : 7
Name : kaitlyn wright
Year In School : 9th
Instrument/Section : tenor sax
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 4:02 pm

hmm...

i do enjoy a good sea shanty every now and then, but since i've been involved in martial arts half of my life, i am going to say ninjas.

plus, ninjas have ask a ninja.

ask a ninja > disney movie
Back to top Go down
k a i t l y n

k a i t l y n

Number of posts : 7
Name : kaitlyn wright
Year In School : 9th
Instrument/Section : tenor sax
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 4:16 pm

i love how people are taking this thread so seriously...
Back to top Go down
short1

short1

Number of posts : 10
Name : Kara Short
Year In School : 10th
Instrument/Section : Clarinet
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 6:49 pm

k a i t l y n wrote:
i love how people are taking this thread so seriously...

*caughlikesaracaugh*

ummhum...
Back to top Go down
The ass

Number of posts : 1
Name : Casey
Instrument/Section : Trumpets
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 12:02 am

Duh ur all dumb if u said a pirate would win if a stupid drunk guy with a one shot hand gun and a crappy sword were to go up against a fully skilled and trained ninja with actual battle tactics not shoot the hell out of ther boat the pirate would get killed even if the ninja didnt have any weapons because the pirate would probably be singing some dumb song anyways and not even realize he was just killed and is in davy jones locker so yes a [/b]NINJA WOULD DESTROY A PIRATE[b]
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 12:26 am

You got your bold tags mixed up, Delong...
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 5:14 pm

i laugh at you delong!!! i think someone should become a ninja and then find a drunken pirate and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
short1

short1

Number of posts : 10
Name : Kara Short
Year In School : 10th
Instrument/Section : Clarinet
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 5:36 pm

saraz. wrote:
... i think someone should become a ninja and then find a drunken pirate and see what happens.

Neutral um yeah.... thats gana work?
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 7:55 pm

ha! neither the pirate nor the ninja would win! the pirate would stumble around like a drunk fool and the ninja would do crazy black flips and bust wooden boards over his head until finally the conflict gets so large that the democrats attempt to resolve it. after the democrats only make the situation worse by "talking it out" and sending the pirate to rehab, a republican would clean up the mess, therefore winning the fight. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
diamonddress

diamonddress

Name : Tracy
Year In School : Senior
Instrument/Section : Clarinet/Drum Major
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:03 pm

The only Republican I can think of who has cleaned up a mess is Abe Lincoln. And that's when Republicans were liberal.
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 5:44 pm

and the only democratic president i can think of who did an adequate job of cleaning up a mess is franklin roosevelt, and that was back when it didn't matter if you were liberal or conservative, cuz everyone was kick-ass

Last edited by on Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 10:25 pm

Chris wrote:
and the only democratic president i can think of who did an adequate job of cleaning up a mess is franklin roosevelt, and that was back when it didn't matter if you were liberal or conservative, being american was enough

Clinton cleaned up the budget and economy hard-core...

[EDIT] Carter did everything he could to clean up Vietnam, and he failed through no fault of his own...
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 12:11 am

but nixon, though bad with his naughty personal life, was one of the greatest minds for foreign relations EVA
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 12:23 am

No, Clinton had a naughty personal life. Nixon had a naughty public and political life, which is why Clinton was still a fantastic president and Nixon was a crook.
Back to top Go down
chavi_lmns93

Number of posts : 1
Name : Chavi
Year In School : Freshman
Instrument/Section : Pit
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 8:02 pm

ninjas would kick pirate booty, hands down... pirates are just alcholics with bad grammar... ninjas are frikin' awesome!!!!! ninjas have portable swords and stuff, and all pirates have are canonns and they are too heavy to carry around... so, psha...

what's with political talk?

if con is the opposite of pro, then is Congress the opposite of Progress???
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/witchdoctor
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 11:22 pm

The conversation about pirates has sorta ended and plus you need to read threw it before you say anything!!!
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 9:29 am

howeve true that may be sara, i do want to add this in. in history class, we were in the cpu lab. somehow i managed to look up ninjas on google. and i found that ninjas DID have cannons. and bombs.
Back to top Go down
ben-ben

ben-ben

Number of posts : 26
Name : Ethan Sagin
Instrument/Section : Trumpet/Hornline

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:59 pm

let's not change the subject now children! thinking of how the bushes have done with their combined political affairs records, they make the U.S. look like maple story (fun for free for the rest of the world)
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 7:19 pm

yeah, ive noticed that all discussions on here end up on a different topic... ninjas and pirates to politics, and theres the whole trombone video to goths thing... its odd...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NINJAS VS. PIRATES
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4