Allegany High School Band Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegany High School Band Student Forum

Cumberland, Maryland

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NINJAS VS. PIRATES

Go down 
+15
k a i t l y n
Josh DeMoss
Chris
aarontrumbule
tara! ah!
Chris Moore
smilligan
short1
tleirich
Roh915
Dan the Man
Mister PEB
saraz.
hill001
Footie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tara! ah!

tara! ah!

Number of posts : 6
Name : Tara Elliott
Year In School : 9th
Instrument/Section : Colorgaurd
Registration date : 2007-07-30

NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:24 pm

If Ask A Ninja can count so dose Johnny Depp...

Pirates!
Back to top Go down
Chris Moore
Admin
Chris Moore

Number of posts : 35
Name : Chris Moore
Instrument/Section : Staff
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:32 pm

Well, pirates are nasty, raping scoundrels. Ninjas are sleek, disciplined, and sweet. However, I think being a pirate (or around pirates) would be more fun. I think I'd rather be a ninja (or around ninjas) if I felt like I needed solace in the mountains or something. So, I guess it just depends on my mood?...

p.s. Footie, I'll say what I want, FOOL. I have 100% control over the forum, btw Wink
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

Number of posts : 63
Name : Zach Foote
Year In School : Sophmore
Instrument/Section : Tuba/Trombone
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 6:16 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid

chris, it wasnt really what would you rather be, it was kind of more of a whowould win in a fight.

oh btw thanks chris. you gave ninjas one more thing against pirates...
THEY RAPE PEOPLE!!! you pirates disgust me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 6:19 am

and no tara, johnny depp can not count. he was not a real pirate. meaning ask a ninja doesn't count as well. ther arent real ninjas. seriously didnt "REAL" and no tv. books.(just added that one) games. or movies mean anything?
Back to top Go down
aarontrumbule

aarontrumbule

Number of posts : 25
Name : Aaron
Year In School : Junior
Instrument/Section : Drum Major/Saxophone
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 12:57 pm

PIRATES and thats the word so butt out.
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583533318
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

Number of posts : 42
Name : Matthew Haworth
Year In School : Junior
Instrument/Section : Battery Percussion- Tenor Drum
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 4:04 pm

aarontrumbule wrote:
PIRATES and thats the word so butt out.
Hellz yeah! One third of the Allegany Band drum major force, and the other two are too civilised to get involved. Therefore, his vote counts for twelve (drum majors get three votes).
AAARRRRRRRRRRRR pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

Number of posts : 53
Name : sara
Year In School : freshman
Instrument/Section : clarinet

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Footie wrote:
whoa whoa whoa hold on a sec. i never said anything about ninjas walking on water. and there is no evidence that i have seen against a ninja being on a boat at any time.

also, WHAT THE HECK!!! pirates did not have airships. nowadays those people are called terrorists NOT PIRATES!!!. and they do it for a different reason! can we keep this serious? not any of this airship and walk on water BS? Criss Angel is the only person able to walk on water DUH

just kidding.

seriously though. keep this to real facts, things you know to happen, nothing u saw in a movie, tv show or a video game. tomorrow afternoon im going to go through all of this and im going to make a list. the list will be made up of REAL facts supporting or against both sides. no airships or anything like that. Johnny Depp will not count

november 5, 2005

PIRATES!!!! fired a rocket-propelled grenade and machine guns Saturday in an attack on a luxury cruise liner off the east African coast, the vessel's owners said.

Two armed boats approached the Seabourn Spirit about 100 miles off the coast of Somalia and fired as the boats' occupants attempted to get onboard, said Bruce Good, a spokesman for Miami-based Seabourn Cruise Line, a subsidiary of Carnival Corp.

The ship outran them and changed its course.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/05/national/main1015815.shtml
"Our suspicion at this time is that the motive was theft," Good said, adding that the crew had been trained for "various scenarios, including people trying to get on the ship that you don't want on the ship."

CBS News correspondent Randall Pinkston reports that while the ship's captain took evasive maneuvers, the passengers were ushered below deck to the ship's dining room.

"He was, to some extent, steering the ship to create waves to overturn the boats and at one point he nearly rammed one of the boats," said passenger Norman Fisher.

The attackers never got close enough to board the Spirit, but one member of the 161-person crew was injured by shrapnel, said Debrah Natansohn, president of the cruise line.

Press Association, the British news agency, said passengers awoke to the sound of gunfire as two 25-foot inflatable boats approached the liner.

Edith Laird of Seattle, who was traveling on the ship with her daughter and a friend, told British Broadcasting Corp. TV in an e-mail that her daughter saw the pirates out of their window.

"There were at least three rocket-propelled grenades that hit the ship, one in a state room," Laird wrote. "We had no idea that this ship could move as fast as it did and (the captain) did his best to run down the pirates."

None of the vessel's 151 passengers, mostly Americans with some Australians and Europeans, were injured, Good said.

The Spirit had been bound for Mombasa, Kenya, at the end of a 16-day voyage from Alexandria, Egypt. It was expected to reach the Seychelles in the Indian Ocean on Monday, and then continue on its previous schedule to Singapore, company officials said.

The 10,000-ton cruise ship, registered in the Bahamas, sustained minor damage, Good said. "They took some fire, but it's safe to sail," he said.

Piracy along the Somalia coast is common — several ships a month are attacked or hijacked, with valuables stolen and crews held for ransom.

Somalia's 1,880-mile coastline is Africa's longest, and the country has had no effective central government since opposition leaders ousted dictator Mohamed Siad Barre in 1991. They then turned on each other, transforming this nation of 7 million into a patchwork of battling fiefdoms ruled by heavily armed militias.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/05/national/main1015815.shtml

go to the website if you dont believe me and educate yourself....heard anything about ninjas in the news lately?
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 4:52 pm

Dan the Man wrote:
Footie wrote:
whoa whoa whoa hold on a sec. i never said anything about ninjas walking on water. and there is no evidence that i have seen against a ninja being on a boat at any time.

also, WHAT THE HECK!!! pirates did not have airships. nowadays those people are called terrorists NOT PIRATES!!!. and they do it for a different reason! can we keep this serious? not any of this airship and walk on water BS? Criss Angel is the only person able to walk on water DUH

just kidding.

seriously though. keep this to real facts, things you know to happen, nothing u saw in a movie, tv show or a video game. tomorrow afternoon im going to go through all of this and im going to make a list. the list will be made up of REAL facts supporting or against both sides. no airships or anything like that. Johnny Depp will not count

then neither does chuch norris, and incase you are mentally ill, i would hope you remember the burning of one famous airship, that was tested on Mythbusters to be because of the paint on it. Yes, thats an airship.

Oh, and P.S. Chris Angel is a thief. Please respect the true master, Mr. Harry Houdini!!!

you see any NINJAS walking on water lately? and im assuming that you are talking about the Hindenburg, Dan? cause Zach im sorry to say but that is an AIRSHIP. Just because it does not have any cannons and what not does not mean it could not have been fitted for them.

im not really sorry. FYI.
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 4:52 pm

alright sara, they still exist woop-de-freaking-doo

read what u and chris wrote. "raping scoundrels" is what chris said.

u sara, said that they attacked peacful people on a cruise! they exist merely to commit crime.

do you really want to be on the criminals/rapist/alcoholics side?
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 4:58 pm

Yes.... and im not aware PEACEFUL people on a cruise is exactly what i said.... and committing crimes is what i am pretty sure they have always been around for. For the rape thing chick pirates are most likely the ones getting raped and yes i am against that part but how else are they going to get anything????....for the criminal thing and alcoholism thing its in there nature and personally what the hell can you do about it? and yes i still love pirates other then they get to be in ships and that they are hot!!!

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 4:59 pm

BUT tell me ZACH are there any ninjas around....for there ARE modern day pirates which makes them ten times more amazing

Last edited by on Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tleirich

tleirich

Number of posts : 22
Name : Taylor Eirich
Year In School : Freshman
Instrument/Section : Flute
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:00 pm

saraz. wrote:

go to the website if you dont believe me and educate yourself....heard anything about ninjas in the news lately?

http://www.local6.com/news/4861458/detail.html

Taylor wins.
Back to top Go down
hill001

hill001

Number of posts : 7
Name : Jonathan Hill
Year In School : Sophomore
Instrument/Section : Tuba
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:09 pm

u don't hear about real ninja's because the people die of unknown causes
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:11 pm

tleirich wrote:
saraz. wrote:

http://www.local6.com/news/4861458/detail.html

Taylor wins.

no taylor does not....

ok one how do you now know that this guy just need something to wear unlike pirates who have a distinct type of style a guy wearing a "ninja" mask is not that hard to replecate.
two.. as the article says "ninja" crawls into restaurants its not ninja no quotations crawls into a restaurant.
three NINJA COSTUME!!!!!
four he was not very stealthy... he jumped up and attacked a worker...the one way he ran away was by running threw an industrialized work area not very stealthy.
five can you prove that he went to a private kung fu school for special training?

tell me how you win again if this "ninja" is not really a ninja?
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:11 pm

hill001 wrote:
u don't hear about real ninja's because the people die of unknown causes

unknown causes aye? that my friend is a lame excuse to why someone is not reported dead? that is also what an autopsy is for?

Last edited by on Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:15 pm

A) sara, it's "for there ARE modern pirates"

B) i have come to a realization that there is no way that this will end... this whole comversation is merely opinions. we have no solid fact stating that pirates kick a ninjas ass. we have no records of a battle between pirates and ninjas to prove it

this whole bit is merely a bunch of geeks/nerds giving opinions. its all of our OPINIONS. go tell all of this stuff to one of my best freinds, cody toothaker, and let him give you his lecture on fact vs opinion. and then tell me that what u say is fact. other than matts kinky graph which i liked.

kudos to you matt, but it does nothing in this conversation to prove one side is better...

at any rate, all the parts about weaponry, it depends on your style, if ya like guns, you pick pirates, if ya like hand to hand, or swords expertise, ya go with ninjas. the same with all of saras rants about hottness. its all her opinion. as with ships. its all what you like or prefer.

so i basically think that this arguement is a draw. we all have arguements and counter-arguements to fight with. but its mainly our opinion.

C) thank you taylor for that link. HAHAHA WHAT NOW SARA!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Chris Moore
Admin
Chris Moore

Number of posts : 35
Name : Chris Moore
Instrument/Section : Staff
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:17 pm

I would like to end this discussion once and for all by telling you that a ninja would beat a pirate hands down. They are faster, harder to see, can dodge bullets, and they know some kind of martial arts. Some can even bend time, or jump really high! Most can bounce off walls too. I wouldn't want to face a ninja, that's for sure..

NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 A_ninja_smiley
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:20 pm

HELLO my link... was national news in mr. Roque i believe had it on the board one day.....and this is not over until the ninjas officially surrender!!!
Back to top Go down
hill001

hill001

Number of posts : 7
Name : Jonathan Hill
Instrument/Section : Tuba
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:23 pm

never
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:27 pm

so chris you want to become a ninja and prove that they can dodge bullets that move at about 250 per second. i think that is one of the guns from mythbuster i cant remember how fast the caliber gun shoots at but...do you know of any living human being
that can react in that timely fasion? and you cant bend time ..even though a percentage of us would like to you CANT!!!!

http://www.livescience.com/technology/070307_time_travel.html
apperntly time is a fourth dimension hmm i did not know that.

pirates have tricks up there sleeves that a ninja would not be able to match dont ask me these tricks ask matt or dan they know far more then me on this subject....but they do they are awesome in that way.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Number of posts : 14
Name : Chris Logsdon
Instrument/Section : Sax
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:43 pm

i choose pirates. jump and flip around the place or have a good time puttin a few back on the open sea. tehe.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:44 pm

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:01 am

SARA FORGET IT! ITS OVER! no more pirates vs ninjas. its all opinion. neither side will ever win! get over it. its all opinion
Back to top Go down
Josh DeMoss

Josh DeMoss

Number of posts : 2
Name : Josh DeMoss
Year In School : 10th Grade!! yay
Instrument/Section : Saxophone / Hornline
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:04 am

freakin A i say Pirates yo!
Back to top Go down
Josh DeMoss

Josh DeMoss

Number of posts : 2
Name : Josh DeMoss
Year In School : 10th Grade!! yay
Instrument/Section : Saxophone / Hornline
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:05 am

disregard my last reply i say BATMAN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NINJAS VS. PIRATES
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next