Allegany High School Band Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegany High School Band Student Forum

Cumberland, Maryland

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NINJAS VS. PIRATES

Go down 
+15
k a i t l y n
Josh DeMoss
Chris
aarontrumbule
tara! ah!
Chris Moore
smilligan
short1
tleirich
Roh915
Dan the Man
Mister PEB
saraz.
hill001
Footie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

Number of posts : 29
Name : Daniel Nelson
Year In School : 2006-2010 (Sophmore)
Instrument/Section : Drumline (Bass 2)
Registration date : 2007-06-30

NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:52 pm

smilligan wrote:
Ninja's all the way pirates rely too much on material objects ie. sword, pistol, cannon ect. but ninjas can do hand to hand combat and also use whatever they have in their enviornment.
buddy, pirates are masters of the most difficult type of hand to hand combat ever: the bar fight. They can swing and put shattering punches into your skull, and can do it while drunk. Afterwards the go make it a sexy time. That is why pirates rock
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:58 pm

tleirich wrote:
1. I forgot to mention shurikens. Do pirates have little stars to throw? I think not.
2. Minjas. Midget ninjas.
3. My appologies, Matt. Ship, not boat.
4. Sara, stop calling everything hot.
hahaha, minjas, i saw that episode...........anyway. First off, pirates were not always drunk, they just drank rum instead of water, and could navigate a hurricane, so i hope they could aim a cannon. Also, a minjas couldn't even come close to the might of a midget pirate, ones, that are more agile then your mom. And thats pretty hard to beat. Also, please people, don't forget airships, the one thing that makes pirates so dominating. Finally, yes pirates are hot, but only because they have muscular and skinny, not for their teeth, and sara likes to pretend that everything is hot so she could kiss it. Exactly.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

Number of posts : 53
Name : sara
Year In School : freshman
Instrument/Section : clarinet
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:00 pm

Sorry Zach but it happens true that Pirates are HOT!!!

Thanks Dan
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

Number of posts : 42
Name : Matthew Haworth
Year In School : Junior
Instrument/Section : Battery Percussion- Tenor Drum
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:02 pm

tleirich wrote:
1. I forgot to mention shurikens. Do pirates have little stars to throw? I think not.
<Snip>
Bullets!!!!!

[EDIT] And Chuck Norris is totally a pirate.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:07 pm

Bullets are a hell of a lot harder to dodge... then little star things.
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

Number of posts : 63
Name : Zach Foote
Year In School : Sophmore
Instrument/Section : Tuba/Trombone

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:09 pm

Dan the Man wrote:
Also, please people, don't forget airships, the one thing that makes pirates so dominating.

dan, can we keep it to things that pirates use IN REAL LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:12 pm

Footie wrote:
Dan the Man wrote:
Also, please people, don't forget airships, the one thing that makes pirates so dominating.

Dude, can we then keep it to things that ninjas do in REAL LIFE?!?!?!
Everyone knows that ninjas couldn't really do all that Crouching Tiger stuff you ninja morons keep going on about.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:14 pm

Mister PEB wrote:
Footie wrote:
Dan the Man wrote:

Everyone knows that ninjas couldn't really do all that Crouching Tiger stuff you ninja morons keep going on about.

Oh Snap!!! got you there did he not? and Pirates are still happening if i do remember straight....Some Pirates attacked a Cruise Ship in the Bremuta( yes i know that is wrong) Sea Area i believe off the Coast of Africa i think... with Bazookas.... and they actually did get on the boat and steal things....so ninjas are not exactly still around
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:20 pm

saraz. wrote:
Mister PEB wrote:
Footie wrote:
Dan the Man wrote:

Oh Snap!!! got you there did he not? and Pirates are still happening if i do remember straight....Some Pirates attacked a Cruise Ship in the Bremuta( yes i know that is wrong) Sea Area i believe off the Coast of Africa i think... with Bazookas.... and they actually did get on the boat and steal things....so ninjas are not exactly still around

yea, if you can walk on water then we can have ships in the air, heck, there a lot more sources about airships then water-walking ninjas
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:22 pm

Besides, pirates are good for global warming. Look:
NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 Hq-graphcopy2_800
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:27 pm

Dan the Man wrote:
saraz. wrote:
Mister PEB wrote:
Footie wrote:
Dan the Man wrote:

yea, if you can walk on water then we can have ships in the air, heck, there a lot more sources about airships then water-walking ninjas

And Airships can go over any obstacle i mean
Pirates can go on water and the air if ninjas can only go in the water then their advantages have been cut in half.

and they are hot!!

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:33 pm

Mister PEB wrote:
Besides, pirates are good for global warming. Look:
NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 Hq-graphcopy2_800

SAVE THE PENGUINS, BECOME A PIRATE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:34 pm

I'm so glad my input is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
tleirich

tleirich

Number of posts : 22
Name : Taylor Eirich
Year In School : Freshman
Instrument/Section : Flute
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:44 pm

saraz. wrote:

Not when ninjas throw them!

Seriously, if you call one more thing hot, I'm gonna stab the wall with a spoon. It's weird.
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:47 pm

tleirich wrote:
saraz. wrote:

Not when ninjas throw them!

Seriously, if you call one more thing hot, I'm gonna stab the wall with a spoon. It's weird.
Have you ever seen a ninja throw a shuriken? Anyway, a shuriken will only kill if it's thrown into a vital area- e.g. head or heart. A flintlock will kill just about anywhere.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 8:00 pm

So frankly ninja liking people Pirates are hot!!! they are good for the environment, support penguins, are hot, can go in the air and the water, use all kinds of weapons, are still around, they are hot!! and they get to drink rum!!!
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:07 pm

whoa whoa whoa hold on a sec. i never said anything about ninjas walking on water. and there is no evidence that i have seen against a ninja being on a boat at any time.

also, WHAT THE HECK!!! pirates did not have airships. nowadays those people are called terrorists NOT PIRATES!!!. and they do it for a different reason! can we keep this serious? not any of this airship and walk on water BS? Criss Angel is the only person able to walk on water DUH

just kidding.

seriously though. keep this to real facts, things you know to happen, nothing u saw in a movie, tv show or a video game. tomorrow afternoon im going to go through all of this and im going to make a list. the list will be made up of REAL facts supporting or against both sides. no airships or anything like that. Johnny Depp will not count
Back to top Go down
Chris Moore
Admin
Chris Moore

Number of posts : 35
Name : Chris Moore
Instrument/Section : Staff
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:10 pm

Roh915 wrote:
ok first of a sara u need a life all real life pirates arent hot.

Ninjas all the way how the heck r u gonna c a camflouged ninja when ur drunk u cant even walk in a straight lines i have 2 go wit ninjas im wit u zach and john

i feel grammar's pain..
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:14 pm

Chris Moore wrote:
Roh915 wrote:
ok first of a sara u need a life all real life pirates arent hot.

Ninjas all the way how the heck r u gonna c a camflouged ninja when ur drunk u cant even walk in a straight lines i have 2 go wit ninjas im wit u zach and john

i feel grammar's pain..
Yeah, I'm fairly certain 'wit' is something Rohan has no idea how to use... get it, pun? I'm so sharp I'll cut myself, ahahaha!

[EDIT] @footie: Water walking was mentioned. I know you said nothing about it, but it's there. As I have said, no Crouching Tiger crap. Stick to the facts, and you'll find that pirates kick arse!

PIRATES!!!! YARRRRRR!

Last edited by on Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:15 pm

AHHHH please only pirates or ninjas talk only!!! grammar section for this please!!! AHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:17 pm

Footie wrote:
whoa whoa whoa hold on a sec. i never said anything about ninjas walking on water. and there is no evidence that i have seen against a ninja being on a boat at any time.

also, WHAT THE HECK!!! pirates did not have airships. nowadays those people are called terrorists NOT PIRATES!!!. and they do it for a different reason! can we keep this serious? not any of this airship and walk on water BS? Criss Angel is the only person able to walk on water DUH

just kidding.

seriously though. keep this to real facts, things you know to happen, nothing u saw in a movie, tv show or a video game. tomorrow afternoon im going to go through all of this and im going to make a list. the list will be made up of REAL facts supporting or against both sides. no airships or anything like that. Johnny Depp will not count

then neither does chuch norris, and incase you are mentally ill, i would hope you remember the burning of one famous airship, that was tested on Mythbusters to be because of the paint on it. Yes, thats an airship.

Oh, and P.S. Chris Angel is a thief. Please respect the true master, Mr. Harry Houdini!!!
Back to top Go down
tara! ah!

tara! ah!

Number of posts : 6
Name : Tara Elliott
Year In School : 9th
Instrument/Section : Colorgaurd
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:17 pm

I love pirates to death......but ninjas...I mean come on...
Fun drunk pirate vs. ninja....

I am gonna have to say ninja.........as much as I hate to....... Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by on Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:18 pm

Dan the Man wrote:
Footie wrote:

just kidding.

Oh, and P.S. Chris Angel is a thief. Please respect the true master, Mr. Harry Houdini!!!

And Jesus! He could walk on water AND turn it to wine... BIZATCH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:20 pm

(tara)Chandler wrote:
I love pirates to death......but ninjas...I mean come on...
Fun drunk pirate vs. ninja....

I am gonna have to say ninja.........as much as I hate to....... Evil or Very Mad

oh come on, a pirate, even drunk, would be able to beat a ninja
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:21 pm

So Chris, Pirates or Ninjas

P.S. My whole family is for Pirates!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NINJAS VS. PIRATES
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next