Allegany High School Band Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegany High School Band Student Forum

Cumberland, Maryland

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NINJAS VS. PIRATES

Go down 
+15
k a i t l y n
Josh DeMoss
Chris
aarontrumbule
tara! ah!
Chris Moore
smilligan
short1
tleirich
Roh915
Dan the Man
Mister PEB
saraz.
hill001
Footie
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Footie

Footie

Number of posts : 63
Name : Zach Foote
Year In School : Sophmore
Instrument/Section : Tuba/Trombone
Registration date : 2007-07-23

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 4:54 pm

alright, im doing this so daniel and i can have some support for our arguements over this topic. this is a serious topic so please dont post things like "you guys need lives" or "why do you care?"

personally, i side with ninjas. i mean sure, pirates have johnny depp, but pirates also have lines like "why is the rum always gone?" (alcoholism mean anything to you?) do u guys seriously think a drunk person could really shoot a ninja thats going to be camoflauged and doing flips and stuff?

please ONLY post your response ONLY if you pick either a NINJA or a PIRATE. no boths, not saying a "ninja pirate" i would prefer to have straight forward numbers and arguements for the topic
Back to top Go down
hill001

hill001

Number of posts : 7
Name : Jonathan Hill
Year In School : Sophomore
Instrument/Section : Tuba
Registration date : 2007-08-29

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 4:59 pm

ninja's
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

Number of posts : 53
Name : sara
Year In School : freshman
Instrument/Section : clarinet

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:08 pm

PIRATES!!!...duh
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

Number of posts : 42
Name : Matthew Haworth
Year In School : Junior
Instrument/Section : Battery Percussion- Tenor Drum
Registration date : 2007-08-03

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:45 pm

Uhhh... pirates? Duh?! To answer your question, Zach, yes! A drunk pirate absolutely could shoot 'a ninja thats going to be camoflauged and doing flips and stuff'.
And you spelled camouflaged wrong AND left out an apostrophe. Jeez, these forums even have spellcheck. There's no excuse.

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat !!!!!
Back to top Go down
hill001

hill001

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:52 pm

do 2 threats 4 my life i have switched 2 pirates
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

Number of posts : 29
Name : Daniel Nelson
Year In School : 2006-2010 (Sophmore)
Instrument/Section : Drumline (Bass 2)
Registration date : 2007-06-30

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:54 pm

hmm, where to start, well ok, PIRATES!!!!!!
Ok, there are many points why pirates are better then ninjas:
They could beat ninjas in a battle. Now, some people might argue that, but really, Pirates would win. A ninja can do flips and has swords and semi projectile weapons. Pirates are very agile (ever try to climb a 80 foot mast and run along ropes in a hurricane and you'll see what I mean), they have cutlasses, which are also swords, and have pistols. That makes them about equal. But the big difference is the fact the pirates have ships. That gives them cannons and the ability to do massive damage. It would allow them to win in a fight.
Second, they are more mobile then Ninjas. Ninjas are stuck in japan and other places close by. Pirates can go anywhere, because of their ships.
Next, the pirate life is fun. Ninjas have to be trained and live a poor life, of solitude. Pirates, on the other hand, live happy lives, doing what the love, and getting two kinds of booty, if ya know what i mean.
Fourth, Pirates have been around longer, and still exist. Ninjas were mostly just poor farmers rebelling against the samuri. Pirates, or Vikings, or w/e you want to call them, have been around for millinea, and pirates have even raided boats in 2005.
Finally, Pirates just kick ass. Thats it. As a classic song goes 'Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A pirates life for me!'
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:55 pm

Mister PEB wrote:
Uhhh... pirates? Duh?! To answer your question, Zach, yes! A drunk pirate absolutely could shoot 'a ninja thats going to be camoflauged and doing flips and stuff'.
And you spelled camouflaged wrong AND left out an apostrophe. Jeez, these forums even have spellcheck. There's no excuse.

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat !!!!!

thank you!! geeze nothing wrong with a drunk pirate and pirates are hot.

and zach your loosing this debate haha
pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:03 pm

Dan the Man wrote:
...That gives them cannons and the ability to do massive damage. It would allow them to win in a fight...
...Ninjas were mostly just poor farmers rebelling against the samuri...
Samurai has a second 'a' in it.
I really hate to rain on your parade, Danny, because I agree with you. But the plural of cannon is cannon, and if the fight was such that ships were involved, the ninja would be ON the ship, rendering the cannon useless. Furthermore, the ninja were an actual martial order, employed by feudal lords, just as the samurai were. In fact, their structure was designed to mesh with the samurai. But pirates would still kick ninja ass.
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

Number of posts : 29
Name : Daniel Nelson
Year In School : 2006-2010 (Sophmore)
Instrument/Section : Drumline (Bass 2)
Registration date : 2007-06-30

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:05 pm

Mister PEB wrote:
Dan the Man wrote:
...That gives them cannons and the ability to do massive damage. It would allow them to win in a fight...
...Ninjas were mostly just poor farmers rebelling against the samuri...
Samurai has a second 'a' in it.
I really hate to rain on your parade, Danny, because I agree with you. But the plural of cannon is cannon, and if the fight was such that ships were involved, the ninja would be ON the ship, rendering the cannon useless. Furthermore, the ninja were an actual martial order, employed by feudal lords, just as the samurai were. In fact, their structure was designed to mesh with the samurai. But pirates would still kick ninja ass.
Thanks for clearing that up matt, i get my information from a detailed book i read about ninjas, so i knew that had some system or organization, but not as much as pirates, and when i said that cannon fire would help, i was refering to before they entered the ship, and if they do enter the ship, then they are on the pirates turf, and so pirates have an advantage.
Back to top Go down
hill001

hill001

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:05 pm

disregard my last comment i have decided that my life is worth standing 4 the cause so ninja's all the way
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:10 pm

hill001 wrote:
disregard my last comment i have decided that my life is worth standing 4 the cause so ninja's all the way
You're for the sodding pirates! pirat
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 4:43 pm

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU JOHN PIRATES ARE HOT!!!!!!! well atleast the ones i know lol jk
Back to top Go down
hill001

hill001

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 4:46 pm

It doesn't matter how hot u say they are if a ninja already killed them.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 4:48 pm

no i dont think so pirates will kick some ummm a** and atleast pirates have pretty swords and how outfits and there hot that beats everything.
Back to top Go down
Roh915

Roh915

Number of posts : 12
Name : Rohan Sharma
Instrument/Section : SAX
Registration date : 2007-07-29

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 5:24 pm

ok first of a sara u need a life all real life pirates arent hot.

Ninjas all the way how the heck r u gonna c a camflouged ninja when ur drunk u cant even walk in a straight lines i have 2 go wit ninjas im wit u zach and john
Back to top Go down
tleirich

tleirich

Number of posts : 22
Name : Taylor Eirich
Year In School : Freshman
Instrument/Section : Flute
Registration date : 2007-07-25

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 5:43 pm

Ok, I thought about it and if I had to choose one, I would have to say ninjas are better.

I do love pirates, but if a ninja and a pirate were stuck in a room, the ninja would kick some pirate booty. No pun intended.

A ninja could come out of nowhere and the pirate would be dead! In fact he would be dead before he even knows the ninja was there. Pirates have to lug around large cannon and they can't get their ships out of the sea. (Which brings me to a question. How do they get massive pirate boats in the water? Do they build them on water or do the build them on land and then lower them into the water?) Ninjas pack lightly and are deadly without weapons. Sure, pirates have their witty punch lines, but who really needs them when you can just karate chop someone and kill them in one hit instead?

And lastly if a ninja falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Of course not, ninjas never make a sound, but when they do, it'll be the last one you ever hear.

http://www.askaninja.com/
Back to top Go down
short1

short1

Number of posts : 10
Name : Kara Short
Year In School : 10th
Instrument/Section : Clarinet
Registration date : 2007-07-26

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 5:50 pm

ninjas

hands down.

ninjas can walk on water... pirates can't

besides ninjas have Chuck Norris, all pirates have is Captain Hook.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 5:52 pm

Fist, they're 'ships', not boats, and they're assembled on land and lowered into the water... it's called a 'dry-dock'. They're taken out of the water (thus 'dry') for initial assembly and post shakedown maintenance. Of course, if the ship's already in the water, it's only dry-docked for MAJOR repairs. And none of your 'ninjas don't make a sound' nonsense is even relevant, because PIRATES AUTOMATICALLY WIN. They're like effing Boba Fett! In the case of a tie, Fett wins. In the case of a competition, pirates win. It's one of the fundamental laws of the universe... and I should know. I was around back then.
Back to top Go down
Mister PEB

Mister PEB

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 5:53 pm

short1 wrote:
ninjas

hands down.

Very Happy
Chuck Norris is totally a pirate.

[EDIT] And they can't walk on water. Only Jesus can do that... and Jesus was a PIRATE!
Back to top Go down
short1

short1

Number of posts : 10
Name : Kara Short
Year In School : 10th
Instrument/Section : Clarinet
Registration date : 2007-07-26

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:00 pm

Mister PEB wrote:
short1 wrote:
ninjas

hands down.

Very Happy
Chuck Norris is totally a pirate.

[EDIT] And they can't walk on water. Only Jesus can do that... and Jesus was a PIRATE!

pirates can't move like that... duh. so Chuck Norris is obviously
a ninja.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:07 pm

dude!!!
PIRATES are amazing people that are hot and rohan nothing wrong with people being drunk seriously nothing wrong with that and ships are awesome and ninjas are just gay and stupid.....

Last edited by on Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smilligan

smilligan

Number of posts : 4
Name : Shane Milligan
Instrument/Section : Trumpet/Brass
Registration date : 2007-08-19

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:10 pm

Ninja's all the way pirates rely too much on material objects ie. sword, pistol, cannon ect. but ninjas can do hand to hand combat and also use whatever they have in their enviornment.
Back to top Go down
tleirich

tleirich

Number of posts : 22
Name : Taylor Eirich
Instrument/Section : Flute
Registration date : 2007-07-25

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:19 pm

1. I forgot to mention shurikens. Do pirates have little stars to throw? I think not.
2. Minjas. Midget ninjas.
3. My appologies, Matt. Ship, not boat.
4. Sara, stop calling everything hot.
Back to top Go down
smilligan

smilligan

Number of posts : 4
Name : Shane Milligan
Instrument/Section : Trumpet/Brass
Registration date : 2007-08-19

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:40 pm

Ninjas once again, and pirates have bad teeth, if you think that's hot?
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

Number of posts : 63
Name : Zach Foote
Year In School : Sophmore
Instrument/Section : Tuba/Trombone

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:49 pm

thank you all or at least those for the ninjas...

Danny, do u honestly think a drunk pirate could aim a cannon and hit a camoflauged ninja?

sara, plz stop saying things are hot. its creepy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJAS VS. PIRATES   NINJAS VS. PIRATES Empty

Back to top Go down

NINJAS VS. PIRATES
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next