Allegany High School Band Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegany High School Band Student Forum

Cumberland, Maryland

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

prefered music outside of band class?

Go down 
+15
becky johns
ecr8393
Dan
k a i t l y n
Ryan/Mike/Whatever
Mister PEB
Director
Chris Moore
Roh915
mandy3793
saraz.
aarontrumbule
diamonddress
Dan the Man
Footie
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Footie

Footie

Number of posts : 63
Name : Zach Foote
Year In School : Sophmore
Instrument/Section : Tuba/Trombone
Registration date : 2007-07-23

prefered music outside of band class? Empty
PostSubject: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 12:01 pm

i personally love anything that is or has ever been rock. any kind will do. jazz is also good. but Wierd Al is the greatest man alive, and will always be one of my favorite artists!
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

Number of posts : 29
Name : Daniel Nelson
Year In School : 2006-2010 (Sophmore)
Instrument/Section : Drumline (Bass 2)
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:17 pm

hmm, well, i love all types of music........here is a list of all the bands i like:

Weird Al, 3 Doors Down, 1208, Alan Jackson, Alice Cooper, The All-American Rejects, Ash, Asian Dub Foundation, Audioslave, Autopilot Off, Avenged Sevenfold, Barenaked Ladies, The Beatles, Benny Goodman, Billy Joel, Billy Talent, Blink-182, Bloc Party, Bon Jovi, Bouncing Souls, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet for my Valentine, Chronic Future, The D4, Deep Purple, Distorted Penguins, Disturbed, Don McLean, Donots, The Doors, Drowning Pool, Elton John, Fall Out Boy, Fatboy Slim, Felix da Housecat, Finger Eleven, Foreigner, Franz Ferdinand, Funeral for a Friend, The F-Ups, The Futureheads, Gloria Gaynor, Goldfinger, Gorillaz, Grain USA, Green Day, Grits, The Guess Who, Iron Maiden, Jay-Z, Jimmy Buffet, John Prine, Kansas, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, Lemon Demon, The Lemon Pipers, Lenny Kravitz, Lil John & the East Side Boyz, Linkin Park, Local H, The Lot Six, Ludacris, Maroon 5, The Matches, Maxeen, Maximo Park, MC Hammer, Midtown, Moby, Moments in Grace, The Moody Blues, The Mooney Suzuki, Motion City Soundtrack, The Mudmen, MXPX, My Chemical Romance, Nickleback, Nightwish, No Motiv, Ozzy Ozzbourne, Pennywise, Phantom of the Opera, Pillar, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Ramones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Reggie & the Full Effect, REO Speedwagon, Rise Against, Rob Thomas, Rob Zombie, Robert Randolph & the Family Band, Sahara Hotnights, Say Anything, Sean Paul, Simon & Garfunkel, Slipnot, The Starting Line, Steppenwolf, Stevie Wonder, Stone Sour, Styx, Sugarcult, Sum 41, System of a Down, Terror Squad, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three Days Grace, Three Dog Night, Trapt, Tsar, Unwritten law, Vanilla Ice, The Von Bodies, We Are Scientists, Will Smith, Yellowcard

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 11:00 am

wow, extensive list dan. if i gave u a list of whats on my mp3, theres about 268 artists last time i checked
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man

Dan the Man

Number of posts : 29
Name : Daniel Nelson
Year In School : 2006-2010 (Sophmore)
Instrument/Section : Drumline (Bass 2)
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 12:32 pm

Footie wrote:
wow, extensive list dan. if i gave u a list of whats on my mp3, theres about 268 artists last time i checked
lol thats freaking nice
Back to top Go down
diamonddress

diamonddress

Number of posts : 14
Name : Tracy
Year In School : Senior
Instrument/Section : Clarinet/Drum Major
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 11:34 pm

Folk rock.
And, check out my little display picture thingjig. They are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
aarontrumbule

aarontrumbule

Number of posts : 25
Name : Aaron
Year In School : Junior
Instrument/Section : Drum Major/Saxophone
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 3:04 pm

ska, punk. rock, Jazz
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583533318
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:27 pm

well to go into specifics, i love Third Eye Blind, Yellowcard, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. also, Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, and My Chemical Romance. but as i said earlier WIERD AL IS AMAZING
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

Number of posts : 53
Name : sara
Year In School : freshman
Instrument/Section : clarinet

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:48 pm

lets see i like anti-flag,transplants,sublime,rancid,sometimes rage against the machine,red hot chili peppers,nirvana and death cab for cutie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:52 pm

oh i forgot anti flag and rancid. however i only have "indestructable" form rancid and "for blood and empire" by anti-flag
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:55 pm

i have all the anti-flag cds except one. but i don't know what that one is.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:05 pm

the albums i have are anti-flag (these are on my itunes) the beatles,rancid,rage against the machine,regina spektor(sisters),red hot chili peppers,Simon and Garfunkel, the adicts, pink floyd,frou frou,311,the postal service,tom petty and the heartbreakers?, tiger army, the fray.nirvana Very Happy.the doors,the ramones,shakira.death cab for cutie,showdown.the breifs,sublime:D. floggy molly.third eye blind.and the transplant.
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:09 pm

what all third eye blind do you have??? they are my favorite band. i have all of their cd's and i have over 100 songs that they havent even out on a cd yet Very Happy some of its live versions of whats supposed to be on their next album.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:18 pm

yea i have one...7 albums from anti-flag..2 albums from rancid,nirvana,rage against the machine...5albums from red hot chili peppers....4 from sublime.
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:29 pm

i have 2037 songs on my mp3 player, and theres like 230 artists or something like that
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:31 pm

yea i have 913 songs but i dont listen to all of them.
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:33 pm

i listen to everything on mine. some stuff more than other stuff, but it all gets listened to.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:38 pm

well see my sister put everything on there so alot of the stuff i didnt listen to to begin with but once she leaves ill probably get rid of all the stuff i dont listen.
Back to top Go down
mandy3793

Number of posts : 9
Name : Amanda Madero
Year In School : Sophomore
Instrument/Section : Alto Sax/Woodwinds
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 4:50 pm

hmmm......nickelbacks my favorite but i also like red jumpsuit apparatus, daughtry & three days grace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amanda_madero
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 7:16 pm

yeah, i forgot to list three days grace and bullet for my valentine. i just recently got into the plain white t's as well
Back to top Go down
Roh915

Roh915

Number of posts : 12
Name : Rohan Sharma
Instrument/Section : SAX
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:50 pm

ya
rock basically for me RHCP Yellowcard zach u kno wat i like iron maiden bullet for my valentine red jumpsuit appartus Jimi Hendrix Boys likes girls etc andy rock cheers
Back to top Go down
mandy3793

Number of posts : 9
Name : Amanda Madero
Year In School : Sophomore
Instrument/Section : Alto Sax/Woodwinds
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 8:56 pm

yea, i like the song Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's.
i love "caught in the rain" by october fall too
& "animal i have become" by three days grace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amanda_madero
Chris Moore
Admin
Chris Moore

Number of posts : 35
Name : Chris Moore
Instrument/Section : Staff
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 1:16 am

Roh915 wrote:
ya
rock basically for me RHCP Yellowcard zach u kno wat i like iron maiden bullet for my valentine red jumpsuit appartus Jimi Hendrix Boys likes girls etc andy rock cheers

apparently rohan doesn't believe in punctuation marks haha.. wow zach, that's some pretty hard stuff you're into Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Footie

Footie

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 8:24 am

its not all hard... Third Eye Blind has alot of slow music, The Red Hot Chili Peppers play more of something like funk rock, or whatever you would call it. Yellowcard is pretty mellow too... but Tree Days Grace and Bullet for My Valentine are pretty hard, the latter of the two screams more than anything else. i can play a few Three Days Grace songs on my guitar. but i do have my share of hard music. my mp3 player goes from the Beatles, to stuff like System of a Down and Slipknot.
Back to top Go down
saraz.

saraz.

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 5:38 pm

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!!!! woot woot i love those guys and sublime and anti-flag rabbit
Back to top Go down
Roh915

Roh915

Number of posts : 12
Name : Rohan Sharma
Instrument/Section : SAX
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 pm

RHCP is the best band by far but ya i like a lot of heavy stuff like footie does disturbed and such and josh got me hooked on screamo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prefered music outside of band class?   prefered music outside of band class? Empty

Back to top Go down

prefered music outside of band class?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next