Allegany High School Band Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegany High School Band Student Forum

Cumberland, Maryland

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JOIN THE USERGROUP!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Moore
Admin
Chris Moore

Number of posts : 35
Name : Chris Moore
Instrument/Section : Staff
Registration date : 2007-06-27

JOIN THE USERGROUP!!! Empty
PostSubject: JOIN THE USERGROUP!!!   JOIN THE USERGROUP!!! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 9:20 pm

Hey everyone. There are only 30 people signed up for the members only section of the forum. Remember, this is the only place to get downloads of shows, mp3s (maybe?) and other general "for your eyes only" stuff. To join, go to Usergroups under the "Vis Viva" banner and request to be added to the "Band Members" group.

The first show wasn't encoded correctly for some video players.. it can be viewed by Quicktime and iTunes for sure. I ran out of time to figure out how to encode the home show in a format is more easily viewed (it needs to be under 100mb so that I can use the free file hosting site). In the mean time, you will all have to wait for the Shin's videos. I recommend that you all still support the band by buying dvd's. I will not get the video up until the week after the show anyway for that reason.
Back to top Go down

JOIN THE USERGROUP!!!
Page 1 of 1